Saturday, November 7, 2009

NEW MOON, THE BOMB !

BOOM !!
it hits the universe
:D
I just finished reading 'THE UNAUTHORISED TWILIGHT FANPIRE MAG' -dolly sept 09- borrowed from a friend. IT'S SO AWESOME. apparently, to make the vampire - Edward - in twilight sparkle, tiny CGI (computer-generated imagery) markers are used to cover his face and body. :O 'so that's how he SPARKLE SPARKLE !'
this mag is full of twilight knowledge, gossips, secrets and more knowledge - like how to style and dress up like our favourite BELLA, ALICE AND ROSALIE !. there's a sneak peek on eclipse in the magazine. it says rachelle (who plays victoria) will be replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard from spidey-man 3! NO WAYY :O
and there is a section on the best and weirdest twilight websites. HAHA. I didnt know there is a blog where fans can actually WRITE TO ROB *gasps* i also took some quizzes - TWI-Q and Rob. My results for twi-q, i'm a TWI-GENIUS. ha. "You've earned your fangs as a twilighter..." haha. for rob's quiz, i only got 23/40. but it says, IT'S TRUE LOVE~ "..you two would be perfect together!" =)
there's a quiz on taylor. but i havent took it yet.. i've got to learn more tay-knowledge before i take it. I DON'T WANNA FAIL. speaking of taylor, i can't resist his flashing, shiny, white teeth. *bling* "you're blinding me ~!!" he's such a cutie. =)
AND yeah, THERE ARE OMG-NESS POSTERS IN THE MAG TOO ! ahhhhhh !! *screams* i can't believe this is not MY MAGAZINE. whoa, wait till my friend sees this post. she'll laugh at me. "HAHAhaha."
NEW MOON COUNTDOWN : 18 more days =))
**
"I felt like I was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, the one where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can't make your body move fast enough."
**
-michelle CULLEN xD

No comments: