Thursday, November 20, 2008

Promise (1)

Preface : Love Is Like An Unpredictable Journey

The cold wind that blows chills my skin. Somehow, I feel warm in the heart. There is something that I am awaiting..deep at the bottom of my heart.

Summer passes, autumn arrives. I too arrive at the familiar cold and abandoned road which is long and narrow.
Along the road are trees..maple trees.
Leaves in the shade of gold fall..flying miles away, making the road seems never-ending.
It is also an unpredictable journey..

I have come a long way. Since the day he left me, I become stronger everyday. It is the promise that keeps me from falling.
I believe that one day..he will come back.


*never thought that it will be this way..
the feeling with you still seems like yesterday..
will we make our way through this..
i wonder...*



[this story is fictional and it has nothing to do with the living or the dead]
[please be noted that places mentioned are meant to be fictional]

1 comment:

Rachel [y33ming] said...

This will leave the readers madly flipping through the pages- or rather scrolling the page. NICE'CHIA!