Friday, November 6, 2009

THE END OF THE WORLD?

we are the world
we are the children
we are the ones who make a brighter day
so let's start giving
there's a choice we're making
we're saving our own lives
so it's true we'll make a better day
just you and me..
:)
:D
...
Right, we are going MJ today !
Actually, I am not a fan, but nevermind. I LOVEEE this song. it's just so BEAUTIFUL, don't you think so?? I just want to cry when I hear this. T^T I can't believe he is dead... OH oh oh !
And Heal the world...
...
heal the world
make it a better place
for you and for me
and the entire human race
there are people dying
if you care enough for the living
make a better place for you and me
...
I'm gonna cry.. Ok, this is freaky. I was typing the word [cry] when MJ sang [cry]. Yup, I'm listening to Heal the World now. Yes, there are people dying. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD NOW? Heal the world, people !!
I especially love this two songs of his. It's really meaningful. *sings together* *cries*
***I would like to dedicate this post to my cousin ! rach ! don't be sad.. :) smile.
OK, everybody now, listen to these MJ songs in youtube now ! haha.
message from me (!) : help the people around you. don't be selfish. today, i realized there are many more people who are less fortunate. yes, lots don't even have computers and internets. some are dying of hunger. some are dying because the world is changing - WARS.. floods.. earthquakes.. it's sad.. people are suffering. but we can make a difference, right?
yes, "there's no need to cry.." :) if we all help, even just a lil' bit.
***
STOP WAR. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
***
- michelle.
ps: don't worry. be happy. =)

No comments: