Tuesday, November 10, 2009

THE EFFECTS OF NOT.TAKING.CARE.OF.THE.WORLD.

one day, i was at a table, doing my work, with a friend. we started talking about this movie, 2012. we discussed about how it misunderstood people. kinda. some people did not even know it was a movie. they got the wrong information. we laughed. 'the world is ending?'

me: omg...what if the world really ended..?
friend: uhhhh...
me: but don't you think it's a good way to leave?
friend: (lol) haha.
me: we'll all leave together.. (then i started singing WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! )
friend: 0.0 HAHAHAHA.
me: hahaha. perhaps i'll be the last person alive! then i can break a record! (ok, i was talking crap...break what kind of record???)

pause.

me: just that... nobody will ever know i broke a record...
friend: oh yeah....(lol)
me: nevermind ! i'll be the second last person alive then! then at least the last person will know!! (LOL)

=.=''' lol, what was i thinking? anyway, i wanna wish this friend the best of luck tomorrow for her music exam!!! GAMBATEH. :D


now, new moon ! *counts how many more days* 16 !!!
excited! *cheers*

and, i have just started reading percy jackson. another friend lent it to me today! just that...gahhhh... i haven't finished my homework...which, i have to hand in this friday. *pulls hair*
this is the result of procrastination.

very well.... signing off here now. i wanna watch some dramas..read books.. and chat !



-michelle

i look at you,
you look at her,
i hate the pain,
but what can i do,
the scar has been there,
it just needs time,
to heal itself,
and to love again...

i look at you again,
you're still looking at her,
and so, i look away,
knowing it's never,

ever gonna be me.

1 comment:

KJ said...

I KNOW!!
I don't wanna die!!!
I mean, not so fast..
At the year 2012, i din't even take my SPM exam yet!! (Although i don't wanna take it. =X)
GAH!