Friday, November 6, 2009

LIFE WITHOUT DRAMAS WOULD BE BORING

yup.

Life without dramas would be dead boring. =)

I realized, I can't stand a day without talking about dramas. KOREAN DRAMAS, TAIWAN DRAMAS, JAPANESE DRAMAS.. so, i am just gonna go on talking about them.

so, today, i'll be kinda giving my opinions about some of the dramas, or perhaps movies too.. that I've watched. hopefully it'll make you guys - who arent drama fans yet -interested, and for those crazy fans like me *waves* let's get excited ! or not...



autumn in my heart / autumn tale

sad start, sad climax, sad ending... this drama is quite a tragedy. yet, it's full of..love, romance.. the actors are super cute. seung hun and won bin ! and the actresses are pretty. hye kyo and chae young ! i watched this drama twice. but i didn't watch the ending the first time when it was showing in tv because..i slept off. haha. NOT because it was boring !! it was so sad, okay.. ! it's just that..i really didn't know how i slept off. maybe because i was very tired. i was like eight, small kids can't control when they're sleepy. =) second time watching - still gave me the same sad feeling. it's just the part -BEWARE: IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCH THIS DRAMA (how can you not watch it yet???) PLEASE DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK- when joon suh died. i remember watching him flying in the air. o.0 er..like floating... what? lol, i thought that was really weird.. but overall, you guys have to watch. OR REWATCH. lols.


next, love story in harvard
first impression : it's kim rae won !!! second impression : it's pretty kim tae hee !! this drama is actually about these korean students... studying in Harvard university. the girl (soo in) studies medicine and the guy (hyun woo) studies law. easy explanation. their love story is soo sweet and romantic ~ however, a love triangle soon complicates the whole lovey dovey thing and people get hurt. T.T but that's not the only thing that makes this love story a drama. i advise that you watch it yourself ~~ haha. oh, and for those who ask : "Kim tae hee?? the bad girl in stairway to heaven?? i hate her!" i wanna say, chill guys (girls) it's only a drama. and she was You li in stairway to heaven. it's a character. it just happens to be a bad one. haha. but don't you think that she has the potential..in acting both good and evil? :D

and i'm actually pretty tired now. cracking my brains to write these...it's been quite a while seen i watched the dramas (on top) :S

next ! hana kimi jp. vs hana kimi tw. !
there are many different thoughts out there, like: "hana kimi tw. s***." "hana kimi jp. is better." "the actress (you know who) in hana kimi tw. s***."
we don't have to be so harsh, fellow drama fans.
we just have to say, "I prefer ----" :)
like me! "When I first watched hana kimi taiwan, I loved it so much. That was how I started loving fahrenheit ! But after watching hana kimi jp. I felt that it's actually better! I prefered hana kimi. jp than the taiwan version! though, I really think both HK have their own specialty. *winks* and ella wasn't soo bad.." :)
see??

I think that's it for now. I'll continue if I feel like it. HAHA. I am gonna take a rest. ZZzz.

^.^V

-michelle

No comments: