Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Another Story..of him and her

Just Another Story..of him and her

We were admiring the sight of both of us.
The beautiful Sun was setting after a long day.
Colouring the sky with shades of red.
The cold sea breeze didn't seem to bother any of us.
There we were, standing on the empty beach stretched out so beautifully with glitters of fine sand.
Nothing was ever so magnificent before.
For all I'd known..he was everything to me.
His eyes sparkled like millions of diamonds.
His lips were as promising as ever.
His arms were warm around me.
He was all I needed.
His comfort never seemed enough.
His care never faded.
Everything was so fascinating.
And so, I was afraid.
Afraid that all these would one day, vanish.
Before I knew, I shed a tear.
There he was, wiping it down my cheek.
I smiled but couldn't hide the worry in my blurry eyes.
"I love you," he said and gave me a smile which melted my fragile heart.
I kept quiet for a moment.
The sky was getting darker.
Birds were flying freely in the air.
Palm trees were swaying.
The waves were alive.
The Earth was so beautiful.
And so was he.
My one true love.
I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of nature.
And his heartbeat.
Is this heart pumping for me? I thought.
Am I fated to love you?
I opened my eyes and gazed at him.
My eyes were now clear.
I saw only him.
For a second or two I heard only him.
No interruptions.
Hot blood was rising up my cheeks.
I knew he was the one.
The one who would be with me all my life.
The one I would see every morning, day and night.
The one I would tell stories to, or cry to when I'm unhappy.
The one I would laugh with whenever I felt like laughing.
I then laid my head on his shoulder and whispered,


"I love you."


~~End~~



Warning: this is not a chapter in Promise..


So, what do you think??

2 comments:

KJ said...

It's so romantic~~love it!!

Michelle said...

thank you~!